Several of our Brandery graduates have experienced tremendous success and are hoping to expand their teams! See below for a list of available positions:
Roadtrippers is seeking a motivated and creative graphic/interactive design intern with strong skills in layout and typography, and UI.
You will be:
• Producing layout for promotional materials.
• Sharing your eye — and talent for — typography, layout, and color.
• Creating design standards and style guides
• Improving uniformity across our products and the web.
You must have:
• A strong portfolio (if it’s not online or if it’s ‘coming soon’ it doesn’t exist)
• Adobe superpowers
• The ability to work fast (process only matters at school, here it’s about product)
• A laid back vibe, and a sense of humor (but still know what hard work looks like)
Extra points for:
• Front-end dev experience: HTML, CSS, jQuery
Interested? Email Chelsea Koglmeier (email@example.com) with your resume and a link to your portfolio.
Software Engineer / Web Developer
Roadtrippers is looking for a talented and passionate Software Engineer to help us build solutions to fragmentation problems in road travel planning. You will be developing key features of our web application.
You must have:
• Software development experience. And be very, very good at it.
• Versatile in development skills across client, server and database admin
• A good sense of humor
• Not have a ‘stick up your arse’
Bonus points for knowing:
Test driven development, MapReduce and in depth MongoDB/NoSQL, Geo / mapping development and APIs, Ruby on Rails hosting setup and management, iOS / Mobile, Single page web app development, Being a challenging foosball player
Interested? Email Chelsea Koglmeier (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume and why you’d be a good fit with this position.
Junior Web Developer
REPP (www.myREPP.com) is an online identity verification company located in Cincinnati, Ohio. REPP is a 2012 Brandery graduate and was named one of CNBC’s World’s Most Promising Companies and has been featured in The Huffington Post and Cincinnati Enquirer.
REPP is looking for a Junior Web Developer to help in the development and testing of our Identity Management and Background Check service platform.
Primary responsibilities would include:
• Troubleshooting bugs
• End user support
• Application testing
• HTML & CSS development
• At least 1-2 years experience using HTML & CSS
• Ability to work on a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills for end user support
• The desire and flexibility needed to work at a small startup
• Dependable, Organized, and Resourceful
• Eager to learn, quick to do, and self-directed
CONTACT email@example.com for more information!